International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) issued by the IPSAS Board (IPSASB), play an important role in the financial reporting by public sector entities. It helps in making informed decisions about resource allocation, and increases transparency and accountability of the government. A number of governments as well as intergovernmental organisations like NATO, OECD, United Nations and INTERPOL have adopted IPSAS.
- Comprehensive Workshop on Application of IPSAS (3 – 5 days)
- IPSAS Update (1 – 2 days)
We also offer customised IPSAS courses to cover specific standards.
We offer project-based and interim support to finance teams in matters relating to IPSAS:
- First-time adoption of accrual basis of IPSAS
- Analysis of new standards
- Creation and update of accounting manuals
Get in touch to discuss your specific IPSAS training and consulting requirements with us.