IFRS has become a global financial language with over 100 countries which require or permit its use for listed companies. The correct adoption of IFRS promises organisations in all the sectors many benefits including greater consistency, comparability and transparency of financial reporting resulting in enhanced investor confidence across the globe. Research has proved that IFRS reduces the cost of capital and cost of reporting.
- Comprehensive Workshop on Application of IFRS (3 – 5 days)
- IFRS Update (2 – 3 days)
- Analysis of IFRS Financial Statements (3 – 4 days)
We also offer customised IFRS courses to cover specific standards.
We offer project-based and interim support to finance and accounting policy teams in matters relating to IFRS:
- First-time adoption
- Analysis of new standards
- Creation and update of accounting manuals
- Briefings on accounting updates for senior management
Get in touch to discuss your specific IFRS training and consulting requirements with us.